Saturday 27 October 2012

Day 301: Another Day At The Pool


Because the weather was so good today, we decided it was worth taking the kids to the pool so Henry could practice what he'd been learning in his swimming lessons. As usual we all had a great time and getting Henry out of the pool was the hard part, until we mentioned the word 'Ice Cream' that is.

While Henry was working his way through his Banana Paddle Pop, Jenna and I did hand stands and cartwheels. It was an exhausting outing for the Moss family and even Henry looked tired while he was eating his ice cream. The day took its toll on me too, so much so that I may have even had a little afternoon snooze when we returned home. This kind of behaviour is becoming a regular feature of many of my weekends... is it possible that I'm getting old?

No comments:

Post a Comment