Saturday 8 September 2012

Day 252: Dolphins Before Dawn


I'd walked past this sculpture/water feature thing so many times yesterday that I just had to stop and take its photo today... well actually it was taken on my way to bed last night, but it was sometime between 3:30 and 4:00am so I figure it counts as a photo for today.

I'm pretty impressed with how the photo worked out, it was very low light when I took it and if it wasn't for the nice flat hand rail on the little foot bridge that crosses the pond it never would have worked.

Other highlights of the evening included a fantastic dinner under the stars, many bottles of Moet, a stand up set by Peter Helliar and then more drinks at the bar with said comedian. Today on the other hand consisted of lots of Powerade and lots of waiting at airports. It's been a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment