Thursday 6 September 2012

Day 250: Hard Work


It's a tough job, but some body's got to do it.

Now saying it's tough is a bit of an exaggeration... but saying it's a job isn't, my work really does know how to reward its staff.

I took todays photo this afternoon while I was relaxing on the deck of a big, purple catamaran with a Corona in my hand. This particular catamaran is allegedly the fastest boat of its type in the Whitsundays, but going by its name I was having my doubts. The boat has been named after possibly the worst car Holden have ever made the mistake of putting a Holden badge on: the Camira.

I'm sure it really is a fast boat, but in the gentle breeze we had today there wasn't much opportunity to find out. Instead we had a leisurely cruise in the afternoon sun from Hamilton Island to spend a couple of days on Daydream Island. Not bad for a day on the payroll.



1 comment:

  1. lol... well my Camira used to rattle and shudder when it got up to higher speeds... how did this one go?

    ReplyDelete