Tuesday 21 August 2012

Day 234: The "Arty Farty, Had Nothing Else To Blog" Post MkVI


Here we go again, I've returned to scrounging around the house for something interesting because I didn't take a photo today. This is my 6th one of these and it's nearly the end of August so I'm averaging a little less than one day per month where I'm stuck for a photo. I guess that's not so bad but I'm rapidly running out of ideas for these last minute photo shoots.

My subject today is pretty self explanatory although I did have to squat a little to get the angle right so our light fitting, which is close to a meter in diameter, would fit inside the mirror that is a little bigger than a sheet of A4 paper. I like the way the light fitting is framed by the mirror from this angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment