Friday 10 August 2012

Day 223: Views of Manly


I don't get a weekend this week, the boss has arranged for us to spend tomorrow and Sunday in Manly for a branch planning session. We had the choice of flying up or driving in a hire car, I chose the latter with one of my colleagues and we left late morning.

At least the boss is making it worth while, we arrived at the Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific hotel in time to check in and head to the bar for a quiet beverage before being taken to Le Kiosk for dinner. The food was very good, so was the service and the wine. I'd happily dine here again if I'm out this way again.

I did have full intentions of bringing my camera with me for the weekend workfest but I realised about an hour out of canberra that I'd left it in the boot of my car at work. This means I've had to resort to the iPhone for my photo today and I'll have to do the same tomorrow. Tonights photo is the lovely view I have from my room, pretty hey? I seem to do these types of photos when I'm away for a night or two with work, I tend to forget about the photo until I'm heading to bed. I'll be away for a few days again early in September, although this time should present more opportunities for photos. Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment