Monday 11 June 2012

Day 163: Local Landmark 2


We went on a little photo taking expedition this afternoon and since I'd been thinking about shooting some more local landmarks we ended up at Parliament house.

Going inside after wandering around the outside was a welcome reprieve from the cold, we also ventured up on to the roof where I took this and a number of other photos. One of my favourite photos of the day is the one I took of the flagpole's reflection in the glass pyramid directly below it, it gives an interesting perspective that isn't often seen. Because that perspective isn't seen very often I guess it's not as instantly recognisable as the landmark that it is, so I didn't use it for today's post. I still like this photo and am very happy with how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment