Saturday 28 April 2012

Day 119: Triumph Triple Trumpets


I've been doing more work on the Daytona to get it ready for my next outing on the 11th and while I had the air filter out for a cleaning I saw these for the first time. I love discovering beauty in unexpected places and when removing the filter disclosed these I had to take a few photos. The gold butterflies in each throttle body were what really caught my attention and they came as a bit of a surprise, I think without them the photo would be too monotone.

As well as the air filter maintenance I also changed the gearing to be more suitable for the short and twisty Wakefield track, last time I rode there the gearing was too tall and I'm hoping this change will help me drop my lap times a little further. I guess time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment