Thursday 29 March 2012

Day 89: Lazy Coffee


After giving Belinda's parents one of the Aldi Coffee Pod machines for Christmas last year, we were pretty impressed with how easy it was to use and how good the coffee was. The coffee machines were very popular before Christmas and Belinda had to work pretty hard find one as most stores were out of stock within days and sometimes hours of getting them in.

Recently, Aldi have started advertising the machines again so this afternoon I thought I'd drop by to see if they had any in the Queanbeyan store on my to pick Henry up from daycare. They had plenty so on a whim I bought one along with a box of assorted pods.

My theory is that we can use the quick & easy Aldi machine for coffee during the week and save the more labour intensive traditional espresso machine for use on the weekends. It's really only Belinda who uses our big espresso machine during the week, so I figure I'll be saving her some effort making my coffees each morning... I'm quite the thoughtful husband aren't I.


No comments:

Post a Comment