Wednesday 25 January 2012

Day 25: Tandem Post... What's In Your Glovebox?


After showing Belinda a funny comparison between guys & girls cars & bedrooms (girls bedrooms very neat, girls cars very messy and guys bedrooms very messy, guys cars very neat) she suggested we do a comparison between our respective car glove boxes. Straight away I thought I'd be at a disadvantage due to the lack of stuff in mine... turns out I was right.

For details on the brothel that is Belinda's glove box, click here: http://belindasproject3662012.blogspot.com/

So, what's in my glove box you ask? It contains a total of 7 items:

1. A small plastic zip lock bag that has the floor mat anchors I never used (because I didn't want to put holes in the factory carpet to secure floor mats that stay put pretty well on their own).

2. A larger plastic zip lock bag that I put all my fuel receipts in (I claim a percentage of all running costs in my Tax each year).

3. The lock nut key (vital if you want to change a tyre when your wheels have lock nuts).

4. An old microfiber Nike sunglass bag (empty) that I use to clean my sunglasses when driving.

5. A small manila envelope containing my CAMS license, Competition Pass Book and Manual of Motorsport.

6. The Owners Manual that came with the car.

7.  A rectangular section of foam double sided adhesive (I really don't know where this came from or what it's for... but it might be handy one day).

So there you have it. Feel free to compare mine to Belinda's and you can even share the contents of your glove box if you like. I'm sure the results between guys & girls won't vary too much from what Belinda and I have already proven.

No comments:

Post a Comment