Sunday 15 January 2012

Day 14: McVicar Matrimonials



Belinda and I were privileged to be among the friends and family of Matt & Renee as they exchanged their vows today. Renee was stunning in her gown and Matt cut a pretty fine figure too even though he wasn't allowed to wear his white shoes. The ceremony was beautiful with the Newport Marina forming an a amazing back drop.

Matt is one who appreciates his beer and I have to compliment him on his choice in beers for the reception. He chose a James Squire beer that I hadn't had before, the One Fifty Lashes Pale Ale. I enjoyed many of these throughout the evening and will be hunting them down in my local bottle shop.

We don't get to see Matt & Renee very often but when we do catch up we always have a great time, today was certainly no exception and we're both looking forward to catching up with Mr & Mrs McVicar again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment